11 65 Tonks Street, Moorooka QLD 4105Sold $627,500
Elevated, quiet, level block of land
Situated in a quiet, convenient location with district and mountain views is this rare, level block of land with a 10.4m frontage and depth of approximately 47.5m.
Only minutes from major shopping, several schools, parks, local shops, cafe’s and restaurants, and bus and rail transport.
House and land package available if required. Build with the best- Plantation Homes!
The Developer has done all the hard work for you, with a plan and inclusions to suit the most discerning buyer (Plans available on request). Assistance can be provided to fast track your build journey with Plantation Homes. With fixed price contracts and guaranteed build times, you can sleep easily with the certainty of Queensland’s most successful builder.
This was to be the developers own house, but delays with a previous builder has meant its time to move onto other projects… Plantation is ready to go and you stand to profit with a below market value build. Of course, plan flexibility is offered if your desire to follow your own path.
Key attributes of the potential house and land package include:
• 493m2 of flat land with a 10.4m frontage.
• All services connected to the site and ready to build. Soil test available.
• Approximately 305m2 two storey home.
• Floor plan- Double Garage, 5 bd, 3 bathrooms, 2 living spaces + study, butler’s pantry with kitchen, Dining, Laundry, expansive WIR with the Master bedroom, under cover Alfresco and more. Plenty of backyard for a pool!
• Luxury inclusion levels (details available on request). Pick your own colours with the interior designer!
• Pool available if desired, as well as a turn key build for those who like everything completed.
Next door to 2 near new executive houses – Be quick as vacant land is extremely hard to find in good, quiet locations such as this.
- Land is 493 m²
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!