We will be conducting business as normally as possible during this time with a few exceptions including the recommended increased hygiene practices and social distancing measures, other changes to our normal operations as listed below:
Property Management and Rentals
- Tenants and Owners are requested to please phone or email instead of attending the office in person
- If you normally pay your rent in person, please avoid coming into the office and use an alternative payment method – read more about paying rent
- Routine inspections will be managed on a case by case basis – most likely via live or recorded video
- Private Inspections of vacant properties will continue with the two person limit and hygiene measures in place along with physical distancing guidelines.
- Open inspections of tenanted properties will not occur until further notice.
- Emergency repairs will be attended to as usual – tenants are encouraged to report all maintenance via maintenance manager.
- Routine maintenance and repairs will be carried out in accordance with the availability of tradespeople.
- Remote electronic signing of documents will be utilized via DocuSign and Realworks.
- Open inspections of all properties have been paused for the time being
- Private inspections of vacant properties are still being conducted by appointment.
- Private Inspections of occupied properties will continue provided buyers, sellers, tenants, and Agents are healthy, not compromised and haven’t been in contact with a diagnosed person or have recently been overseas.
- New appraisal requests will be fulfilled as much as possible by socially distant measures including appointments in person and video call
- Remote electronic signing of documents will be utilized via DocuSign
- Owners with upcoming meetings should send in voting papers in lieu of attending office for their meeting
- No external meetings will be conducted – conference calls and Zoom video/audio calls will be available
- Owners are requested to please email and phone instead of attending the office in person
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience as we continue to work through this unusual and uncertain time. Please call our office if you need any further information 3848 0655 or
Stay safe everyone!