7 Sinclair Street, MOOROOKA QLD 4105Sold $735,000
1930's home with modern extension
Situated in a quiet character filled street only a short walk to bus, rail, schools and major shopping is this well maintained home (recently painted) with old world charm and modern appointments – Has plenty of living areas, entertaining areas and chill out areas.
Loads of storage space under and an extra room (not legal height) ideal for a teenagers retreat.
The extension is the perfect parents retreat with main bedroom & bathroom.
• Gourmet kitchen
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 car accommodation
• Ornate plaster ceilings and polished pine floorboards
• Covered rear entertaining deck perfect for alfresco dining
• Fenced and well maintained garden with a great area for the children to play
• 607 m2 block of land zoned LMR for the investor/developer
• Previously rented for $600 per week.
Overseas owner wants it sold
Russell Matthews – 0417 882 180
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!