6 Effingham St, TARRAGINDI QLD 4121Sold $701,000
Ideal location - Elevated Post war renovator
Positioned in one of Tarragindi’s most popular pockets and with glimpses of the city from the front sunroom stands this 2 bedroom timber and tile home.
On a 655m2 allotment this home offers options for the keen renovator or a great investment for the future.
Consisting of hardwood floors under carpet, 2 good sized bedrooms, study, sunroom and separate toilet from the bathroom.
There is a laundry room at the rear, patio and 2 water tanks.
Single lock-up garage, workshop and storage space under.
Fully fenced and on the high side of the street.
Close to excellent transport routes and the M1 to the coast.
* 655m2 fenced block on the high side of the street
* Post war renovator in popular Tarragindi close to schools and transport
* 2 Bedrooms plus study and sunrooms
* Separate dining, original kitchen, rear patio and single lock up garage
* City glimpses with potential for more should you renovate
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 11 Car Spaces
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!