4/12 Kingsford Street, AUCHENFLOWER QLD 4066Sold $455,000
Entry Level Opportunity in a Fabulous Location
If you’re looking for location, affordability and features, you can’t miss this exceptional opportunity.
This renovated two-bedroom unit positioned on the top floor of a small block of seven has views, privacy and convenience. The property hosts a range of features including open plan living and kitchen area, air-conditioning and built-in robes… and there’s a tandem lock up garage as well.
The unit’s central position (just 2.5 kilometres from the Queen Street Mall) puts you within an easy walk of multiple café zones including Park Road, Rosalie, Milton Village and Toowong. You can leave the car at home and amble down the hill to the riverside walk for an enjoyable stroll to work or some city playtime.
This incredible, entry-level opportunity is ideal for investors and first-time buyers.
· Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and oversized island bench
· In-unit laundry recess
· Air-conditioned open plan living space
· Enclosed balcony with northerly aspect across the suburb from its elevated position
· Built in robes and carpets to bedrooms with air conditioning to main
· Tandem lock-up garage
· Small complex of seven units
· Unrivalled central location with lifestyle and retail facilities nearby
· Within a stones’ throw of the Wesley Hospital
· Easy access to public transport and the riverside walk
Low, low body corporate fees of just $350 per quarter.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 110 m²
- Apartment House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rental Appraisal $440 - $460
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!