34 Amherst Street, ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110Sold $480,000
Post war home on large block - Development Approved Six Townhouse Site
Sitting in an elevated quiet allotment just a stones throw from local and major shops, bus transport, schools and parks is this 3 bedroom lowset timber post war home with Ready-to-Go development approval. Beautiful level block in excellent location.
Site with current existing home ideal for investment with holding income.
This 825m2 Complex/ Site has Development Approval for affordable Town Homes close to Brisbane s Central Business District.
Boutique Complex of six stylish and modern townhouses with Fantastic Fitouts in each Home which will include;
– “Deco” Range Panel Internal Doors.
– Mirror sliding Doors to all Robes.
– Kitchen Stone Bench Tops.
– Large Pantry provision with 4 Melamine shelves.
– Square profile Tapware plus glass Splash Backs.
– Floor to Ceiling Tiles in Bathrooms & Ensuites.
– LED Downlights in Living Areas.
– Ceiling Fans and Dual Split System Air Conditioners servicing all Bedrooms and Living Areas.
– NBN Connectivity.
– Roller Blinds to all Windows and Sliding Glass Doors.
Each of these select Residences also has provision for Private Green Space – Courtyard and outdoor Area.
Ultra handy location.
The last 4 photos are renders of what the complex will look like outside and interior.
Inspections are by appointment with all necessary precautions taken.
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!