23 Harlock Street, MOOROOKA QLD 4105Sold $660,000
UNDER CONTRACT Price reduced to sell - High on the Hill in Moorooka
Situated in an elevated position in a much sought after location stands this high-set brick and tile low maintenance house.
– Immaculate throughout.
– On a 602m2 Residential A corner allotment.
– Enjoy the fantastic north east aspect, bay breezes and views across to Toohey Forest.
– Nothing to do – just move in and enjoy a quality renovation with no expense spared.
– Great kitchen design including cupboards in 2 Pak finish, benchtops in Caesarstone, built in dishwasher, cork floors and lots of storage.
Floor plan available at the end of the photos (image 19).
– Beautiful bathroom with separate shower and bath
– 3 generous bedrooms – 2 with large built ins.
– Air conditioning; power points galore, cable for the computer installed.
– Back to base security system.
– Downstairs has a massive multi-purpose space with separate toilet as well as large storage cupboard and a tandem remote lock up garage.
– Enjoy parking in the shade and protection of a separate carport.
– Large rain water tank.
– Convenient location – choice of 2 bus routes.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 11 Car Spaces
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!