MOOROOKA QLD 4105Price Upon Application
DEVELOPMENT APPROVED AND BUILDING PLANS READY TO GO FOR THIS FANTASTIC 814 M2 CORNER LOCATION OR JUST A GREAT DOUBLE SPLITTER BLOCK!
This superb Architecturally Designed Plan will set the standard for Town Homes in this area.
There is currently a good solid Home on this great corner double Allotment Site which makes for easy construction and gives you good holding Income with the existing House in the meantime.
The complex will consist of 6 large Townhouses;
1 x Double Garage, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Study, 4 Toilets – Townhouse.
1 x Double Garage, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 4 Toilets – Townhouse.
1 x Single Garage, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Study, 4 Toilets – Townhouse.
3 x Single Garage, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 4 Toilets – Townhouse.
POSITION, POSITION, POSITION;
You will not get a better location than here!
Look at the Benefits;
– Short drive to the Train Station – SEE PICTURED.
– Walk 200 meters to Bus Stop – SEE PICTURED.
– Located in the Inner City Ring just a short 7 kilometer trip to the Brisbane Central Business District – SEE PICTURED.
– Short walk to thriving Shopping District with major Supermarkets (Moorvale Shopping Centre Including Woolworths – SEE PICTURED) and over 100 other types of Businesses including Restaurants and Subway.
– Walk to the Pub!! – SEE PICTURED.
– Short 4 to 6 minute drive to Primary and High Schools – SEE PICTURED.
– Located close to Parklands including Alexander Park, Tonks Park and also a Skate Park with BMX Facilities – SEE PICTURED.
– Very livable Moorooka Precinct positioned on the Eastern Boundary adjacent to Toohey Forest Park and convenient access to the Ipswich Motorway.
– 5 Stations away from Southbank and 7 Stops to Central Station.
– Close access to Inner City Colleges such as Brisbane State High School, St Laurence s College, and Somerville House.
– Also close to Rocklea Markets for fantastic Fruit and Vegetables.
– Just a 15 minute drive to the massive Garden City Shopping Centre.
– Short drive to the Princess Alexander Hospital.
Moorooka is so close to the City but still affordable and offers massive potential for growth, no flooding, tree-lined Streets, and Million Dollar Homes also offering views to Mt Cootha and the Great Dividing Range.
Moorooka s close Location to the CBD of Australia s third largest city makes it just ripe for becoming one of the best Inner City Locations and with its multicultural base you just cannot go wrong buying in this position!
JUST A FANTASTIC NEW DEVELOPMENT SITE LISTING/ SPLITTER BLOCK!
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!