155 Monash Road, TARRAGINDI QLD 4121Sold $740,000
Lifetime Location With Lots To Love
Situated in a terrific pocket of Tarragindi – elevated from street level amongst other well-kept large home sites. This classic hardy built brick home offers the ease of single level living and private outdoor garden space ideal for child’s play, pets and entertaining guests. Now ready for the next family to make their own after many years enjoyed by the same owner.
– Ideal North facing aspect spread out on a 637m2 block
– Kitchen with walk-in pantry overlooking backyard
– Formal dining area
– Large lounge/family room includes air conditioning and high eye catching raked ceilings
– Well-lit sitting room with bookshelves, air con and ceiling fan, perfect spot to enjoy the morning sun and afternoon breeze, could also be used as a study nook
– Master bedroom has all the modern essentials which include a renovated ensuite, ceiling fan and walk in robe
– Both second and third bedrooms include built in robes and ceiling fans (one also has air con)
– Main bathroom benefited by heat light, bathtub and separate toilet
– Clever layout separates bedrooms and living areas
– Separate laundry easily accesses yard with convenient folding bench
– Fully fenced backyard framed by tidy garden surrounds plus covered patio/entertaining area within very private setting off kitchen and living areas
– Crimsafe/security screens on all windows and doors
– Double garage with an abundance of cupboard storage space
– Water tanks in both front and backyard
All of this and on top of that an unbeatable southside location in Tarragindi, a long time hidden gem not too far from the City now becoming an increasingly talked about and popular family friendly neighbourhood. In the catchment for Saint Elizabeth’s Primary and the highly ranked Wellers Hill Primary School, also close to Holland Park High School. Nearby is Toohey Forest Park offering many walking tracks, South east Busway, handy shopping pockets and many other lifestyle conveniences plus continual growth and infrastructure to come.
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!