12 Franklin St, ANNERLEY QLD 4103$888,000
Huge family home with dual living options
This very large home presents like two separate properties with a whole floor each. Two kitchens, three bedrooms on each level (6 altogether) with two bathrooms on each level – 4 altogether.
Ideal for intergenerational living or extended family. Perfect for families with university-aged kids who might like to have their own space and practical independence.
Currently rented and returning $480 per week from the tenancy upstairs and $455 per week from the tenancy on the ground level. An ideal investment to live in one and rent the other.
Situated in an elevated location with views out to the mountains and within walking distance to cafes, shops and close to public transport. A stone’s throw to popular eateries on Cracknell Road and walking distance to Yeronga Park.
* 6 double bedrooms
* Ensuites up and down to both main bedrooms
* New modern kitchen upstairs with dishwasher and island bench and kitchen down
* Air-conditioned living areas
* High ceilings up and down
* Polished hardwood floors upstairs and tiled downstairs
* Tandem carport and a single carport
* Own laundries
* Fully fenced yard
* Undercover patio area downstairs
* Front and rear verandahs upstairs
On a 615m2 LMR allotment that is fully fenced.
Explore the options!
Private inspections are available by appointment with all necessary precautions taken.
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!