12 Franklin St, ANNERLEY QLD 4103$888,000
Huge family home with dual living options
This very large home presents like two separate properties with a whole floor each. Two kitchens, three bedrooms on each level (6 altogether) with two bathrooms on each level – 4 altogether.
Ideal for intergenerational living or extended family. Perfect for families with university-aged kids who might like to have their own space and practical independence.
Currently rented and returning $450 per week from the tenancy upstairs and $420 per week from the tenancy on the ground level. An ideal investment to live in one and rent the other.
Total $870 per week.
Situated in an elevated location with views out to the mountains and within walking distance to cafes, shops and close to public transport. A stone’s throw to popular eateries on Cracknell Road and walking distance to Yeronga Park.
* 6 double bedrooms
* Ensuites up and down to both main bedrooms
* New modern kitchen upstairs with dishwasher and island bench and kitchen down
* Air-conditioned living areas
* High ceilings up and down
* Polished hardwood floors upstairs and tiled downstairs
* Tandem carport and a single carport
* Own laundries
* Fully fenced yard
* Undercover patio area downstairs
* Front and rear verandahs upstairs
On a 615m2 LMR allotment that is fully fenced.
Explore the options!
Private inspections are available by appointment with all necessary precautions taken.
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!