114 Rockbourne Tce, PADDINGTON QLD 4064Sold
Exceptional Elevated Position on Rockbourne
Built in the late 1800’s, this classic and solid worker’s cottage is packed with original character features – a piece of history worthy of some love and attention.
Rockbourne Terrace boast a magnificent north facing aspect at the high end of the street which creates potential for both district and city views should you decide to renovate and extend the house at the rear.
The solid bones of this cottage will allow you to creat your dream home in this superb location as many in the street have done already. You’re just moments away from either Bardon or Paddington shopping, cafes, and restaurants and a stones throw from the CBD.
* 3 Bed / 1 Bath worker’s cottage in a traditional layout with enclosed front verandah
* 597m2 with potential for city views
* Separate Dining area and lounge, plus large eat-in kitchen
* VJ walls, breeze ways, double hung windows
* Spacious bedrooms with breezeways and original doors
* Enclosed front veranda
* Storage area under the house
* District views to the Bardon water tower
Surrounded by multimillion dollar properties – this home offers all the best aspects of an inner city lifestyle in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after areas.
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!