11 Koala Road, Moorooka QLD 4105Sold $1,025,000
Immaculate post war home in best location
Situated in a much sought after character street on the Clifton Hill border, stands this 3 bedroom weatherboard home in pristine condition.
The list of features are huge and include
* Polished “Crows Ash” hardwood floors (same flooring as the old dance floors)
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Separate lounge/dining with beautiful picture rail
* Rear deck and covered patio area
* Shutters and ceiling fans throughout
* Top of the range Pyrolytic oven, gas stove & dishwasher
* 2 water tanks with pumps for watering the yard
* 3 car remote lock-up garage and storage
* Gutter guard
* New switchboard with standby capacity to power the house during blackouts
* Fully landscaped gardens with pond and waterfall
* Fully fenced yard
* Separate toilet from the renovated bathroom
* Laundry room upstairs
* 8 security cameras
* At night, the garden lights transform the backyard
Within walking distance to major and local shops, schools, parks, bus transport and easy access to the freeway and city.
This truly is a special, high value home for you to just move in and enjoy.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 3 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!