53 Aubigny Street, ANNERLEY QLD 4103Leased
Stunning Low-set Family Home
Situated in the ever popular Annerley suburb, this stunning low-set post-war weatherboard home is ready and waiting for a new tenant to call it their own.
Inside you will find an air conditioned open plan lounge and dining area with lovely French doors that open onto the front patio. There are three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, and stunning polished hardwood floors throughout the home.
The property is in a convenient location, close to shops, transport, schools and trendy cafes and restaurants.
* 3 bedrooms plus study
* Open Plan Lounge/Dining area with A/C
* Large Kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
* Gorgeous front patio
* Rear entertaining area (covered and paved)
* Large Separate Laundry room
* Second Toilet
* Single Carport plus off-street parking area
* Fully Fenced Yard
Other features include:
* Built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Stunning polished hardwood floors
* Electric cooking and Dishwasher
* Curtains and blinds throughout
* Garden Shed
Please ensure that you register to attend by clicking ‘Book Inspection’, or call our Leasing Team on 0488 019 508. By registering, we can keep you informed of any changes or cancellations to the appointment.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 708 m²
- House House Category
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!