49 Hamlet Street, ANNERLEY QLD 4103Leased
Beautifully Restored Home in Annerley
Sitting on a large 607m2, this 1920’s Queenslander has been renovated, beautifully bringing all the modern features you like with the original character of the home together.
You will be in awe of this home. The first person to view will want this to be their home
– Newly Painted and restored character – Ceiling Roses etc
– High Ceilings
– Matte polished timber floors
– Air conditioner
– Spacious, living and dining area
– Tidy, functional kitchen
– All bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Recently renovated bathroom
– 2 x Lock up Garage
– 2 x Off Street covered parking
– HUGE under the house storage/man cave/workshop area
– Brand new fridge included
– Yard maintenance included
Located in a sought-after area of Annerley, this home has everything you could want near by. Bus, shops, parks and schools.
Be Sure to view this, you wont be disappointed.
$550 Bond $2200 Pets On Application
Please ensure that you register to attend by clicking ‘Book Inspection’, or call Rentals Reception on 0488 019 508 . By registering, we can keep you informed of any changes or cancellations to the appointment.
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!