4 Rennie Street, INDOOROOPILLY QLD 4068Leased
Walk to everything! Indooroopilly State Primary & High School Catchment!
This fabulous 2 story townhouse is positioned in a super handy location within walking distance of both buses and trains, and multitude of shops, cafe’s, restaurants and services.
Families will love the close proximity to the local parks and reputable schools such as Indooroopilly State Primary School and Indooroopilly State High School, as well as St Peters Lutheran College, Brisbane Boys College and St Aidan’s Anglican Girls School.
The townhouse enjoys a North/South aspect, and has louvre windows throughout to catch natural cooling breezes. Open plan living and dining spaces feature polished timber floors and access to both a generous front verandah and a private deck at the rear, both with lovely leafy aspects.
The modern kitchen has plenty of storage space and is complete with stainless steel appliances including a Bosch dishwasher.
Upstairs you have 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, and 2 modern bathrooms including an ensuite to the air conditioned master bedroom.
There is also air conditioning downstairs in the living area to ensure you are comfortable no matter the weather.
Under the house there is a large remote lock up garage with storage space and a laundry.
– North/South aspect with leafy outlook
– Open plan living and dining spaces
– Polished timber floors thoughtout living areas
– Modern kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
– Air con in the lounge/dining and master bedroom
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– 2 modern bathrooms including an ensuite
– Crimsafe on all windows and security doors
– Generous front verandah and private rear deck
– Remote lock up garage with storage space
– Easy walking distance to bus stops
– 500m to Indooroopilly Central Shops
– 550m to Essex Road Park & Playground
– 850m to Indooroopilly Train Station
– 850m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
– 1Km to Indooroopilly State High School
– 5 mins drive to St Peters Lutheran College
– 5 mins drive to Indooroopilly State School
– 6 mins drive to Brisbane Boys College
– 8 mins drive to The University of QLD
What more could you ask for? This lovely townhouse is ready and waiting for a new tenant to move in and call it home.
Please ensure that you register to attend by clicking ‘Request a Time’ below or call our Leasing Consultant on 0488 019 508. By registering, we can keep you informed of any changes or cancellations to the appointment. You will also be provided with a link so you can apply.
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!