2/16 Christensen Street, YERONGA QLD 4104Leased
LARGE 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
Be quick to inspect this spacious & renovated 3 bedroom townhouse in a prime location.
Featuring a spacious renovated kitchen with dishwasher & electric cooking, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboards/storage, open-plan living area with air-conditioning, opening onto private courtyard. Three generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans, main bedroom with ensuite & air-conditioning. Large bathroom with shower over bath, separate internal laundry with extra toilet and single remote lock-up garage with internal access.
This is an enviable location to enjoy an inner city lifestyle:
– 6km to CBD.
– Located close to glorious Yeronga Park with extensive parkland offering recreational facilities such as tennis courts, children’ play areas, & dog enclosure. Wonderful spaces to walk or picnic in.
– Walk to Yeronga Swimming Complex, Yeronga Bowls Club, Croquet Club, Souths Rugby Union Club
– For tennis lovers, the Pat Rafter Tennis Arena at Tennyson is within walking distance
– Short distance to three major hospitals-the Princess Alexandria ( PA ), the Mater Group and Greenslopes Private Hospital.
– Easy access to the Eleanor Schonell Bridge to the University of Queensland
– Very short walk to primary and secondary schools.
– Close to several Daycare Centres.
– Local and major shopping facilities close by.
– Public transport- bus route & easy walk to a choice of two train stations.
– This lifestyle suburb offers a myriad of choices for coffee and/or dining so sample the ever growing selection of quality restaurants and coffee shops in the local precinct.
Please ensure that you register to attend by clicking ‘Get in Touch’ below or call our Leasing Consultant on 0488 019 508. By registering, we can keep you informed of any changes or cancellations to the appointment. You will also be provided with a link so you can apply.
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!