15 Fisher Lane, East Brisbane QLD 4169Leased
Stylish renovation! Amazing location!
This beautifully renovated cottage is the perfect blend of contemporary living and yesteryear charm. The interior is light and bright, and full of classic Queenslander character with high ceilings, gorgeous polished timber floors, and VJ paneling throughout.
Accommodation includes three generous bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. The king sized master retreat features a large ensuite and impressive walk through wardrobe, plus access to the private rear courtyard.
Upstairs, the showpiece kitchen is perfectly positioned at the heart of the home. Recently renovated it has every box ticked… gas cooktop, dishwasher, large double sink, full size pantry and luxurious stone benchtops.
The open plan lounge and dining areas surrounding the kitchen make everyday living and entertaining a breeze. Step outside onto your front verandah and soak up the sun with an early morning cuppa, and then in the evening relax and unwind while enjoying city views from the back deck. You’re spoilt for choice in this peaceful pocket of inner city suburbia.
Air-conditioned throughout, you can rest easy this summer knowing your family will be cool and comfortable in every room of the house, no matter the forecast.
Downstairs there is also a large modern laundry, plus a lock up garage with storage space, so whether you choose to commute by car or bicycle, there is a secure spot for both.
Situated in private Fisher Lane, off Stanley Street one way after Longlands, before Fisher Street
this convenient location is highly sought after. Don’t miss your chance to secure this special property. Contact us today to book your inspection.
* Renovated Queenslander cottage
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes
* 2 modern bathrooms including ensuite
* Secure garage with laundry and storage
* Split system air-con and ceiling fans
* Gorgeous polished timber floors
* Stone tops, gas cooking and dishwasher
* High ceilings and VJ panel walls
* Front balcony and rear entertaining deck
* Walk to local cafés and bus stops
* 350m to Woolloongabba Rotary Park
* 550m to East Brisbane State School
* Close proximity of multiple childcares
* 1km to “Churchie” Grammar School
* 1.4km to Coorparoo Secondary College
* 1.5km to Mowbray Park & City Cat
* 3.1km drive to the Brisbane CBD
Please ensure that you register to attend by clicking ‘Get in Touch’ below or call our Leasing Consultant on 0488 019 508. By registering, we can keep you informed of any changes or cancellations to the appointment. You will also be provided with a link so you can apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 250 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!