10 Elliott Street, Woolloongabba QLD 4102Leased
Revamped charm at its finest
This charming Queenslander enjoys plenty of traditional features, including freshly painted VJ walls, high ceilings & newly polished timber floors.
It has a very large entertainers deck that over looks the expansive backyard of 405sqm.
Approaching the house, timber stairs lead you to the elevated, front enclosed verandah.
The entry flows into an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area stretching the full length of the residence.
The main bedroom is a great size and has an ensuite attached.
Two additional bedrooms are served by the main bathroom. Next to the front entry is a 4th Bedroom or home office.
This great home features –
* Solar Panels – REDUCE YOUR BILLS!!!!
* 3 bedrooms + 4th bedroom or office,
* 3 bathrooms
* Well thought out kitchen,modern cook top, isle bench
* Separate dining and living areas
* Underneath – at least a 2 car garage (room for a smaller 3rd car)
* Huge open space/storage/workshop
* Fully fenced, private big backyard.
* Within catchment area Brisbane South State Secondary College and Brisbane State High School.
* Elevated position, close to transport, shopping, schools
Just 4 km south of the Brisbane CBD the location is superb.
Pets welcomed on application.
Please ensure that you register to attend by clicking ‘Book Inspection’ or call Sheryl on 0488 019 508. By registering, we can keep you informed of any changes or cancellations to the appointment.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!