25 Bailey Avenue, TARRAGINDI QLD 4121$2.2m
Architect-designed family home in Wellers Hill State School catchment
Designed by renowned Brisbane architect Graham Nottle (Arkhefield) and completed in 2011, this executive home in Tarragindi sets a new benchmark for the suburb.
Positioned high on Bailey Ave, the property has an easterly outlook across the suburb, with glimpses through to the Gateway Bridge from its upper level. The home’s elevation, open plan design and numerous windows catch breezes all day long.
The house itself is of contemporary Mid-century Modernist design and offers three-levels of extraordinary family living, with four bedrooms plus a full-size study, three bathrooms and extensive indoor/outdoor space.
The kitchen is executive level featuring Miele appliances including gas cooktop, wall oven, integrated dishwasher, steamer oven, coffee machine and plate warmer. Off the kitchen is the butler’s pantry and laundry.
The huge rear deck with double-height ceiling is perfect for outdoor living and entertaining, and feeds onto a flat rear yard. It also includes a gas main connection point for your barbecue.
The property comprises a beautifully landscaped 569 sqm metre site that’s fenced and ready for pets.
The property is also within the highly-desirable Wellers Hill State School catchment as well as walking distance to Chardon’s Corner cafes and pub and St Elizabeth’s Primary School.
For those looking to establish their family in the wonderful Tarragindi community, 25 Bailey Ave will not disappoint.
The home’s extensive features include:
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning, plus ceiling fans
• Miele appliances throughout kitchen plus huge walk-in pantry space and plumbing for ice-maker fridge
• Oak veneer flooring and high-clearance ceilings to living and dining
• Remote-controlled blinds and screens to deck and bedrooms
• Drapes and blinds to all windows
• Crimsafe screens and security-glass windows
• Integrated ‘stealth’ speaker system
• Environmentally friendly water tank with pump feeding toilets and washing machine
• Light box at front entry
• Freshly resurfaced seamless flooring to garage
• Full-height bathroom tiling including double-vanity ensuite with privacy toilet and oversized shower
• Separate office with built-in cabinetry and bookshelf
• Plumbed-in gas connection for barbeque
• Oversized double garage with storage/workshop space
Inspections by appointment – Currently tenanted at $1,050 per week on a lease until 8 September, 2022
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 569 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Street View
Have a Question About This Property?
One of our agents would be happy to help!